June 11th through June 18th
- Weight: 337.6 lbs. ( -0.4 week / -3.2 epic / -24.4 total )
- Waist size for pants: 54 (-2)
Remember when I said that plans don’t work? TADA!
- On June 8th, I underwent a Nuclear Stress Test.
- On Monday the 12th, I received a call from my Cardiologist to visit him on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday, I was informed that I had a serious but reversible heart problem, and to STOP working out, exercising, or doing anything that might impact my heart.
- On Wednesday, I underwent an angiogram, which was supposed to be followed by angioplasty. The angioplasty was postponed/cancelled because of complications.
- On Thursday, I was advised, by several physicians and surgeons, that my best course of action is Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG).
In short, I need a triple bypass, and it’s scheduled for June 23rd. It’s scheduled for next week. Recovery will be tough, and may take as many as three months. I have friends who’ve been hospitalized after this for about a month.
With all this in mind, I am, at this point, terminating Epic Three. Epic Four will begin immediately, and will be centered around the surgery and recovering from it.
Plans suck. Epic Four begins now.
Categories: Sprint Results Epic Three